It seems like there is a major news item about a cyber security attack on a weekly basis. It’s not that we are going back to the bad old days of malware being written and released for the notoriety. Theft is still the dominant driver. But between laws being introduced making such breaches notifiable and bad actors becoming even more brazen in their attacks, everyone is certainly being made more aware of the risk and the true downside to being breached.
In the current climate of cyber-security, Endpoint Protection (with or without Endpoint Detection and Response) is your last line of defence. As such, not all products are made equal. It is important as IT product and service providers, that we continually review what we recommend and how we choose to deliver it.
Is it time you reviewed your security offering for your customers?
If so, we would like to suggest you have a look at Trend Micro’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) programme.
Trend Micro has the most advanced threat intelligence network in the world – their Trend Micro Smart Protection Network. Continually enhanced by big data analytics and machine learning, their SPN is bolstered by hundreds of Trend Micro security experts across 15 global threat centres in addition to their Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative (ZDI).
Trend Micro are continually ranked as leaders in IT security, by industry analysts and reviewers including:
- Named a leader in Forrester Wave: Enterprise Detection and Response, Q1 2020.
- A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms since 2002.
- Ranked #1 in Initial Overall Detection, ATT&CK Evaluation APT29.
- Ranked #1 for Hybrid Cloud Workload Security market share, Nov. 2019.
The Trend Micro MSP programme is an extensive, mature and well thought out platform delivering best-of-breed security solutions via their Managed Service Provider network. We would like to invite you to join us.
Trend Micro understands that there is always some cost incurred when changing your preferred security vendor. In order to assist that move, they have introduced a Security Vendor Switch Programme through until the end of 2021.
Move your customers to the Trend Micro MSP programme and get:
- 70% off RRP list pricing for Worry Free Services Standard or Worry Free Services Advanced for 3 months, from the date of first transaction.*
- 50% off RRP list pricing for Worry Free Services plus EDR or Worry Free XDR for 3 months, from the date of first transaction.*
The Trend Micro MSP programme delivers:
- Cloud-based protection – advanced cloud-based endpoint and email protection, with automated response capabilities.
- Cross-layer detection and response (XDR) – correlated investigations across email, endpoints, servers, cloud workloads, and networks.
- Industry-leading technology solutions – trusted security partner and recognised industry leader.
- Stress-free migration – a dedicated support team to help guide you through an easy migration and deployment.
If you would like to take a closer look at Trend Micro MSP Switch Programme, please email TrendMicro@sofsol.co.nz or call Paul Leslie on 027 482 1630.