IT asset management is a critical function of any IT infrastructure. Successfully managing IT assets in a business’s infrastructure can make significant cost savings, helping organisations work more efficiently in the long run.
However, when assets are not managed correctly, this can lead to a range of challenges that can greatly affect their organisation’s processes.
Does one or more of these sound familiar to you?
- Unorganised asset data – unable to identify critical assets in an organisation’s IT infrastructure.
- Ghost assets – assets that are present in the asset registry but are not physically available in the organisation.
- Misplaced assets – poor software compliance leading to missing assets.
- Unknown asset relationship – lack of understanding of the relationship between assets in the IT environment.
- Poor asset usage – increase of unnecessary asset costs due to the lack of proper asset management practices.
With ManageEngine’s AssetExplorer, managing assets is no longer a challenge.
How can AssetExplorer help you?
- Discover all the assets in your network.
- Manage and monitor software and hardware assets.
- Manage the complete IT asset lifecycle.
- Ensure software license compliance.
- Make informed decisions about hardware and software purchases throughout the entire IT lifecycle.
- Track purchase orders and contracts.
- Know the total cost of ownership of an asset.