Toggling between various solutions, to keep endpoints secure and wishing the process was simpler? With the new endpoint security add-on, Desktop Central now includes both endpoint management and security capabilities. You can now prevent threats by securing the vulnerable aspects of endpoints. This includes unauthorised / unmonitored browsers, devices and applications.
One solution = Complete endpoint management and security
Fortified with the new Endpoint security add-on, Desktop Central can now:
- Protect your network from zero-day vulnerabilities with critical threat assessments combined with comprehensive patch management.
- Reduce the attack surface due to default and poor security configurations.
- Secure your browsers from malicious attacks by tracking the plugins, add-ons, and extensions used in your network.
- Allow access to only trusted or authorized websites, while staying compliant with browser security regulations.
- Avoid data leakage, data theft, and insider attacks by monitoring and restricting the use of USBs, and other peripheral devices.
- Safeguard sensitive information by mirroring data, and tracing file transfers.
- Monitor and ensure data transfers through BitLocker encrypted devices.
- Boost productivity and block high-risk applications by blacklisting them. Permit only trusted applications by creating an application whitelist.
- Leverage endpoint privilege management to ensure application-level security.
Click here to learn more about the Endpoint security add-on for Desktop Central.