Have you heard the news? One of the world’s biggest MSP vendors has changed their name and branding. SolarWinds MSP is becoming N-able! The colour scheme has now changed from black and orange, to black and purple. The only thing not changing are the high-quality products they have to offer.
Some of the key products in the product suite:
- N-able RMM – monitor your clients’ workstations and servers through one unified dashboard.
- N-able Standalone Backup – keep data safe by backing up workstations, servers and M365 users.
- N-able Passportal – offer password management as a monthly billable service, plus maintain IT documentation of client sites – all in an encrypted cloud environment.
- N-able Mail Assure – allow for email continuity and protection/filtering on your customers’ emails. Seamless integration with Microsoft 365 via an add-in for a native experience.
- N-able MSP Manager – make your helpdesk more efficient with ticketing reports and billing management on offer.
- N-able Take Control – quickly dive into your end users’ machines, helping them fix their IT queries with this fast and powerful tool.
- N-able Risk Intelligence – calculate the real time risk of a data breach in monetary value, with scans of your environment and reporting.
Why choose N-able MSP?
N-able offers some key reasons as to why their products are some of the best in the industry.
- Scalable – as your business grows, so too does your ability to scale the solution to fit your growing customer base.
- Simplicity – efficiently streamline core IT functions with simplistic dashboards and powerful tools.
- Offer industry grade threat protection, with integrations to some of the world’s leading brands including BitDefender and Sentinel One.
- Some of the biggest problems in IT include mail and passwords being compromised. Combat this with the Mail Assure and PassPortal services.
As well as the products staying the same, rest assured that the service stays the same with Soft Solutions offering support on the ground here in NZ. Billing will remain in NZD. Our events will continue to run, such as our recent Hybrid Training Day events last week.
All products include 30-day free trials, and a demonstration by a Soft Solutions Sales Engineer.
For any queries, please send them through to email@example.com. Our team will be more than happy to help.