As the world’s largest pure-play security company, Trend Micro have an enviable reputation as market leaders across all segments of IT security – SMB, Enterprise, Virtual Infrastructure and Cloud – and they have a very comprehensive MSP offering as well.
As an early adopter of the Managed Services Provider (MSP) licensing model for IT Security products, they have developed a strong understanding of the MSP market and with that have delivered a great program and tool set for delivering to their partner base including:
- Licensing Management Platform (LMP) – Manage your own license generation and service provisioning direct from the LMP. No more POs to submit, no more delays when you are ready to deliver for your customer.
- Monthly Subscriptions, No contracts, no commitments – There are no upfront purchases or long term commitments required. You pay on a monthly basis for whatever licenses you had deployed the previous month.
- Volume pricing based on your total business – Under the Trend Micro MSP program YOU are their customer using their products and services to deliver a Managed Service to your customers. Therefore they recognise the total volume of your business when applying volume price breaks.
- Cloud-Hosted, Multi-Tenanted Console – Use Worry-Free Remote Manager for visibility across your entire SMB deployment.
- Integration with leading RMM & PSA Platforms – Use predefined integrations with products such as Kaseya, Labtech, Connectwise and Autotask or use the available API to develop your own.
And the Incentives Are?
Trend Micro recognize that getting your customers to convert to the Trend Micro MSP model has it’s challenges (they already have a solution in place and there’s some engineering time involved for you as the service provider to convert them). The benefit for you as a partner of making the conversion is that on-going monthly recurring revenue – so Trend Micro have come up with a cash incentive to help reward you for winning those new opportunities – between now and 31 December 2018, for every net new customer you on-board your business gets $1 on a Visa card to spend how you like.
Have you signed up as a Trend Micro MSP partner yet? Maybe you are concerned about the work involved in converting customers over from their existing solutions, or the training time to get your engineers up to speed on the solutions? Soft Solutions has some options in place that can make some of that concern go away – give us a call today to talk over the options.
Whether you’re an existing Trend Micro MSP partner, a Trend Micro licensing Reseller, a returning Trend Micro partner or are brand new to Trend Micro, they have incentives to help you grow your business.
It’s time to make the most of these incentives offered by Trend Micro. If you are interested in learning more around the promotion or would like to become a Trend Micro MSP partner, contact the Trend Micro MSP team at Soft Solutions or click here.