StorageCraft is a world-renowned brand in the data recovery industry, providing businesses of all sizes the disaster recovery solution they need!
Soft Solutions also strives to add value around all services we provide to our partners, this can be from ensuring our order accuracy rate always exceeds 98% to providing in-house technicians that know the brand inside out.
StorageCraft’s software may have advanced but their message has stayed the same – to consistently create backups of your computer so if there is a disaster you can be back up and running in 15 minutes. If there is a disaster you have the option to bring back individual files or whole computers depending on your needs.
One Solution for Your Data Protection Needs
ShadowXafe is StorageCraft’s new data recovery solution that delivers powerful recovery and workflow-optimized management simplicity. ShadowXafe is easy to deploy and manage, and it ensures secure data protection, less application downtime, and improved productivity.
Recovery Made Simple
- Agentless and agent-based protection
- Dependable complete physical and virtual system recovery
- Boot backup images as virtual machines (VMs) in milliseconds
- Recover to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments
Management at Scale
- Context-sensitive, policy-based administration
- Unified data protection lifecycle management
- SLA-driven dashboard and analytical reports
- Seamless VMware integration
Total Business Continuity
- Tight integration with StorageCraft Cloud Services for true one-click DRaaS
- Policy setup provides DRaaS as an option for 100 percent business continuity
- Complete, orchestrated one-click failover
Read more exclusive blogs on StorageCraft by our experienced team.
This is an announcement for all StorageCraft resellers regarding changes to the renewal process, changes to the pricing structure for renewals and a general price increase. Note this does not affect licenses managed under the MSP program, processes and pricing for...read more
We would like to invite you to a Soft Solutions Technology Update Lunch event to be held at the Tait Technology Centre on Tuesday 20th November. We will be kicking off our presentations at midday with a working lunch as we run through an update on SolarWinds MSP,...read more
Soft Solutions would like to invite you to a Soft Solutions Technology Breakfast event at the Grand Millennium Hotel Auckland City on Friday 9th November. We will be kicking off at 7 AM sharp with a buffet breakfast feast as our in-house SolarWinds guru Arsh runs...read more
A common occurrence that the IT industry sees is people setting their disaster recovery solutions and then just forgetting about it, but how ready will you be when disaster actually strikes? There are many different ways that disaster can strike, including natural...read more