The latest version of ShadowProtect SPX (7.0) is here. The new release delivers expanded use cases, better performance and reliability, and improved deployment workflow. Specifically, it:
- Supports newer versions of Linux OS.
- ReFS support for Windows.
- UEFI-GPT restores without MBR conversion.
- Improved installation workflow.
- Adds enhanced EFI-GPT support to VirtualBoot for volumes greater than 2TB.
- Improved the license deactivation process for perpetual keys.
In addition, ShadowProtect SPX 7.0 delivers various other fixes, performance, and workflow improvements. Now’s the time to get end-users back under maintenance and supported for their OS updates. Without it, they will not be able to upgrade to SPX 7.0.
If you’re out of maintenance, contact email@example.com to purchase it for your ShadowProtect license.
Should you experience any technical issues when upgrading, please log into your partner portal to request technical support. To lodge a ticket, you will require your serial number (and obviously an active maintenance). Remember to label the level of priority of your incident.