The latest version of ShadowProtect SPX (7.0) is here. The new release delivers expanded use cases, better performance and reliability, and improved deployment workflow. Specifically, it:
- Supports newer versions of Linux OS.
- ReFS support for Windows.
- UEFI-GPT restores without MBR conversion.
- Improved installation workflow.
- Adds enhanced EFI-GPT support to VirtualBoot for volumes greater than 2TB.
- Improved the license deactivation process for perpetual keys.
In addition, ShadowProtect SPX 7.0 delivers various other fixes, performance, and workflow improvements. Now’s the time to get end-users back under maintenance and supported for their OS updates. Without it, they will not be able to upgrade to SPX 7.0.
Should you experience any technical issues when upgrading, please log into your partner portal
to request technical support. To lodge a ticket, you will require your serial number (and obviously an active maintenance). Remember to label the level of priority of your incident.