Is Patching still a pain?
Patch deployment is one of the most important tasks in any IT organization. With networks becoming more and more vulnerable to malefic attacks, software vendors keep releasing umpteen patches to secure the networks that run their applications.
The most common challenges are:
- Patching manually
- Struggle the patch third party solutions
- Struggle to find a solution that can patch all 3 platforms Windows, MAC and Linux
- Cannot tailor patching policies as per the specific business requirements
- Haven’t got a test environment to test the patches before deploying them
- Find it tricky to upgrade the OS with Microsoft’s new “feature update” that gets released twice a year
- Don’t have the feasibility to perform selective patches
- Don’t have much options auto generate user-friendly reports
If you are facing any of these challenges, ManageEngine solution called PatchManager Plus can help you to overcome them.
PatchManager Plus is an all-around patching solution that offers automated patch deployment for Windows, macOS, and Linux endpoints, plus patching support for 250+ third-party applications. It’s available both on-premises and on the cloud. Insightful patch management reports help track your patching.
Few key features of PatchManager Plus:
Dhruv Patel | Senior Pre-sales Solutions Engineer