Upskill at this 2-day instructor-led training event
Join Kris S (ManageEngine NZ), as he shows you how to fully utilise ManageEngine‘s ServiceDesk Plus. Learn about the latest features, tips and tricks – so you can get the most from this solution. This classroom training occurs over 2 days. There’s opportunity to also ask your toughest questions, to maximise the value from attending.
At the end of the training course, you will be able to:
- Manage and maintain your ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus application server
- Set up Incident, Services Catalogues and Problem management
- Define Change Management and customise workflows
- Discover and manage assets effectively
- Enable a self-service and knowledge management portal
- Manage Software and Hardware inventory
- Handle Purchase and Contract management
- Utilise reports and setup up custom reports, alerts and dashboards
Who should attend?
- Managers looking to optimise Enterprise Service Management and Support Operations
- Help Desk Administrators responsible for managing service levels, by efficiently managing requests and IT Support Staff
- Customer Support/Helpdesk/ServiceDesk Staff, Business Analysts and system administrators
Day 1 topics covered:
- Introduction to ServiceDesk Plus
- Typical Helpdesk Workflows – Request Life Cycle
- Self Service Portal
- Service Catalogue
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Knowledge Management
Day 2 topics covered:
- Change Management – Updates on Release Management
- Project Management
- IT Asset Management – Hardware and Software Inventory
- Purchase Management & Contract Management
- Survey: Define survey and satisfaction levels
- General Settings – Admin and Maintenance with Integrations
Each day kicks off with a morning session, from 9am to 12pm. Lunch is then supplied. The afternoon session follows, from 1pm to 5pm.
This comprehensive 2-day training course is only $849 per person. The trainer Kris S, typically charges out at $5000 for 2 days’ of on-site services. It’s a rare opportunity to access this level of in-depth expertise.
For further course details, email the instructor directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise fill out the form in the link below, and we will be in touch for next steps.
(Note: either classroom training day is also available separately, at $499 per person)Learn more