Learn what’s new from SolarWinds
Morning – Technical Focus
The morning sessions examine RMM automation, monitoring and patch management. It’s a lab environment, where you’re encouraged to follow along on your own device. Alex Chandra (SolarWinds’ Sales Engineer) will present virtually from Sydney. Rainesh Patel (Sales Engineer) will be in the room, discussing what’s new in RMM’s dashboard and how to optimise monitoring. He’ll also show you how to utilise integrated backup’s features.
Afternoon – Sales Focus
After networking lunch, the afternoon sessions detail the Passportal and EDR solutions. Kenny Cheung (Brand Manager) explains how Passportal helps manage clients’ passwords securely. He’ll also cover EDR . It’s next-gen anti-virus, designed to prevent, detect and respond to evolving cyberthreats.
The day concludes with a SolarWinds User Group. It’s your opportunity to learn from your peers. Share advice, tips and tricks on the SolarWinds solutions you’re using. Kenny will be on-hand to moderate the discussion. Feedback will also be captured, to pass back to SolarWinds.
You’re welcome join either or both session(s).
10:00am – 12:30pm – RMM (Technical)
- New RMM Dashboard – explore the new monitoring view with quick access to widgets and agent installation. 10min. Rainesh
- Monitoring Optimisation – apply templates to make sure you never miss an alert. 20min. Rainesh
- Automation – set up automated tasks to reduce response times / self-heal RMM issues. 30min. (Lab) Alex
- Monitoring – build custom monitoring through automation templates, and apply to customers. 30min. (Lab) Alex
- Patch Management – learn how RMM can help patch your important workstations and servers. 30min. Rainesh
- Integrated Backup – take advantage of RMM’s integrated backup, to keep your customer’s data safe. 30min. Alex
12:30 – 1:30pm – NETWORKING LUNCH
1:30pm – 1:40pm – PASSPORTAL (Sales)
- Learn how to manage your company’s passwords, and offer Password Management as a Service to your clients. Kenny
1:40pm – 1:50pm – EDR (Sales)
- Next generation of anti-virus to defend against ransomware and zero-day attacks. Discussion on the current 25 free NFR promo. Kenny
1:50 – 2:50pm – SOLARWINDS USER GROUP
- Share tips, tricks, feedback about particular products with peers. Kenny
|Register for Christchurch|
|Register for Auckland|