The use of mobile devices in organisations is now prevalent. Employees can be carrying up to 3 mobile devices each. These devices include laptops, tablets and smartphones.
For IT admins, managing these mobile devices can be very challenging due to the large number of devices in the organisation’s environment. To ensure mobile devices are managed correctly, IT admins should be able to:
- Ensure devices are compliant with the organisation’s policies.
- Ensure devices are accessible when troubleshooting is required.
- Manage applications installed on devices.
- Secure the data of the devices, in the event of a data breach.
- Share important documents securely.
How can this be achieved?
With ManageEngine’s Mobile Device Manager (MDM) Plus, looking after mobile devices is now simplified.
How can Mobile Device Manager Plus help you?
Mobile Device Manager Plus is a comprehensive management solution designed to empower your enterprise workforce with the power of mobility, and do so securely from a single console.
The following benefits can be achieved with MDM:
- Configure and set parameters for mobile devices, to ensure devices are compliant with the organisation’s policies.
- Remotely connect to the mobile device without needing to have the device on hand.
- Blacklist and whitelist mobile apps, to ensure only your organisation apps are used.
- Distribute apps to mobile devices from a single console.
- Geotracking – get notified on the last updated location of your device.
- Remotely wipe confidential data, in the case of a lost device.
- Securely view and save documents by using trusted apps.