The past few years have seen the IT helpdesk evolve from a simple inbox, into a full ITSM solution. It’s one that can be expanded to other parts of an organisation, to help business units deliver services better and more efficiently.
Today, the customer service inbox has also outgrown its simple shared mailbox roots. There’s now a huge number of enquiries coming in day-by-day, from a variety of channels including email, phone, web portal and social media. Organisations need to evolve to ensure they are delivering the best support experience for their customers. This is where ManageEngine can help.
SupportCenter Plus is web-based customer support software that lets organisations effectively manage customer tickets, account/contact information, service contracts and in the process, provide superior customer experience.
SupportCenter Plus enables you to:
- Get a quick view of all interactions with your customers, whether it comes from email, phone or social media.
- Let each business unit define their product or service specific configuration and work as independent units.
- Deploy a customisable self-service portal. This allows your customers to submit tickets, track them, and search the knowledge base for answers to common queries.
- Manage customer information including the products/services purchased, contracts/support plans they are entitled to, their organisational hierarchy, and even track how much time is spent on each customer.
- Get to know how your help desk is performing through intuitive, real time reports and dashboards.
- Provide on-the-go support reps mobile access through iPhone and Android apps.
Sound like the perfect solution to help give your customers a better experience? Talk to us today!