Stack your security
Protect your customers’ data, people and infrastructure further. Use your bonus credit on:
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) - defend against ransomware, zero-day attacks and advanced threats
Anti-virus - check for security patches and automatically deploy to endpoints
Backup - recover your data quickly on virtual and physical servers, databases, workstations, documents and M365 data
Passportal - create, store and control users’ access to devices, networks and applications
We’ll beat your current RMM’s price!*
Tempted but unsure about switching costs? N-able will beat your current (competitor’s) node pricing. You must be a new N-able RMM customer (N-able Backup or Passportal customers are also eligible).
Only existing contracts will be beaten, not quotes
Competitor's contract must be supplied when submitting
Quantity committed with N-able, must match competitor’s contract at a minimum
Price beat is only eligible for subscription pricing. Maintenance and support for perpetual licenses are not included
Get 2x your RMM spend
To use on security products! Complete the contact form, to learn more.
* Terms and conditions:
- Security credits and node price beat is applied for 12 months. After which normal pricing applies.
- Promotion runs from 1 September – 31 December, 2021.
- Minimum commitment of 100 nodes for RMM, or $500 for N-central.
- Price beat is only for RMM node pricing. A platform fee is charged on top.
- Promo is valid for anyone who hasn’t transacted on RMM or N-central, since 1 June, 2021.
- Security credits cannot be applied to an existing SKU (e.g. an existing Backup customer signing up to RMM, cannot use security credits on Backup).
- Partner do not need to use up 100% of the security credits, they can commit to any amount but must be finalised when submitting the deal.
- Remaining terms and conditions can be found here.
Example 1 – MSP commits to 500 nodes at $2 each. Monthly commit is $1000 and they choose to spend their $2000 to use on EDR, Backup Server and Backup Workstation.
Example 2 – MSP commits to 500 nodes at $2 each and AV at $1 each. Monthly commit is $1500 and they choose to spend their $3000 to use on EDR and Backup Server.